My name's Louie Zuniga. I'm a music video aficionado, hoarder of plain black t-shirts and a Florida survivor.
My favorite part of this industry is when I'm creating something. Digital or non-traditional, set design or stop motion, I'm down to try anything and I have a lot of fun doing it. I currently live in Atlanta where I'm privileged to create for brands such as The Home Depot, Southeast Toyota, Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins. Feel free to:
ART DIRECTOR, 22squared
Atlanta, GA // January 2015 – Present
• Integrated campaign, influencer and social content for The Home Depot.
• Influencer and digital content for Southeast Toyota.
• Digital and social campaign content for Baskin-Robbins, Dunkin' Donuts.
• New business campaign development.
Atlanta, GA // June 2013 – December 2014
• Digital content for Dunkin' Donuts, Baskin-Robbins, American Standard.
• Digital and influencer campaigns for Southeast Toyota, The Home Depot.
Ringling College of Art + Design // Sarasota, FL
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A) Advertising Design
• Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Working knowledge in Adobe: After Effects.
• Experience in 3D work including mixed media, sculpture and papercraft.
2016 • ADDY Bronze: Southeast Toyota // Wildest Ride
2014 • 0-60 Showcase: CONTXT Magazine // Ringling College of Art + Design
2014 • ADDY Bronze: Dunkin' Donuts Vines // Digital Advertising Campaign
2014 • ADDY Gold: Through The ADDY Glass // Advertising Self-Promotion
2013 • Judges Award: AAF ADDY Awards Gala Promotion
2012 • Trustee Scholar, Nominee // Ringling College of Art + Design
2012 • AD Student of the Year // AAF Suncoast